My test results determined that I was a C which makes me Conscientious. This accurately reflects who I am as I do act in the same manner one would. I am exact, adhere to rules, follow certain structures, and very much so diplomatic. It’s tough for me to wholeheartedly choose a side particularly between friends. Some of the characteristics are incorrect such as being neat and doing a job correct the first time.
I would like to more of the D or Dominance type because I believe I can be more effective with such a personality. I think the older you get, the harder it is to become another type. To make the change you basically need to change a good chunk of your way of living, views, etc.
I think it is slightly helpful to determine individual’s management type just to have a sense of what they are like. I wouldn’t leave the test to strictly decide the type of person they are but instead as a reference point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Darryl,
For the short time that I have known you I would definitely agree that the conscientious category fits you. Even before this test you stuck me as the type of person that thinks things through and analyzes your surroundings. I think this is a great way to be in that it can keep you out of trouble, seeing that many people have problems thinking before they speak.
As far as wanting to be more in the dominance category, I can definitely see that happening for you. You strike me as a confident person and that's half the battle.
I also am a C type personality. I do believe that knowing your type is very important in personal life. Many activities that we take part in can be maximized if we have an idea of our own strengths and weakness. I like you would like t be a D type personality as well, however i do not think that it is possible to change your type once you have grown up. A persons personality is locked in after childhood. But being a D type can help in becoming a better more controlling leader, if that's your intention.
Post a Comment