Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Visions

One personal goal I have for the future is to save up money for a car. It may not be the most important thing but its something I wanted for a while and currently working at. I have tried previously but the cost for summer classes and family trips caused me to use the saved money. A business goal I have is to find a job within 3 months of graduation. I have been searching for companies that I can possibly find a job at. I am trying to get the amount of possible locations to about 7 before graduation. A third goal is within 5 years of graduating Baruch, along with my friends, start out own little business online.
To make these visions to come true I am trying to build up my resume with experience and skills that many companies are looking for. I am trying to learn programs that I will most likely use such as Microsoft Access, Excel, etc.

1 comment:

Manuel Tito said...

Thats actually one of my goals too. But like in your case theres always some other expense or occasion that took out all the money that i had saved. At the end of the day, as long as you got you mind set on your goals, anything is possible.